Village Board Meeting - 7:00 pm
NORTH AURORA VILLAGE BOARD MEETING
MONDAY, JUNE 3, 2013 – 7:00 p.m.
NORTH AURORA VILLAGE HALL - 25 E. STATE ST.
CALL TO ORDER - SILENT PRAYER – MEDITATION - PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
1. Approval of Village Board Minutes dated May 20, 2013; Approval of C.O.W. Minutes dated May 20, 2013
2. Approval of Interim Bill List dated 5/20/2013 in the amount of $4,503.09
3. Approval of Interim Bill List dated 5/21/2013 in the amount of $200.00
4. Approval of Interim Bill List dated 5/28/2013 in the amount of $26,645.76
1. Approval of an Ordinance Pertaining to the Prevailing Rates of Wages
2. Approval of a Resolution Approving an Intergovernmental Agreement with Kane County for Animal Control Services
3. Approval of a Resolution Approving the Annual Emergency Vehicle Show Parade
4. Motion to Approve the 2013 Fox Valley Marathon’s use of the State St. Pedestrian Walkway on Sunday, September 22, 2013 between 7:55 a.m. and 12:00 p.m.
5. Approval of a Resolution Approving a Lease of Space in the North Aurora Activity Center to Share and Care, Inc.
6. Approval of a Resolution Authorizing Renewal of Aggregation Program
7. Approval of a Motion Regarding the Status of the Current Aggregation Agreement Between the Village and Integrys Energy Services, Inc.
8. Approval of a Resolution Authorizing the Entering into of a Contract for the purchase of Electricity from the Lowest Cost Electricity Provider for the purposes of Street Lighting through the NIMEC Bid Process
9. Approval of Pay Request No. 2, Final in the amount of $61,773.000 to Scorpio Construction Corp. for the 2013 Watermain Improvements; and a Change Order No. 2 for a net Decrease in Contract Price of $51,218.00
10. Approval of Bill List dated 06/03/2013 FY13 in the amount of $698,502.63
11. Approval of Bill List dated 6/3/2013 FY14 in the amount of $75,714.27
VILLAGE PRESIDENT REPORT
FIRE DISTRICT REPORT
VILLAGE DEPARTMENT REPORTS
B. Community Development
D. Public Works
1. Review of Executive Session Minutes dated May 20, 2013
All Meetings are Held in the Second Floor Boardroom at the Village Hall.