Village Board Meeting - 7:00 pm
NORTH AURORA VILLAGE BOARD MEETING
MONDAY, JULY 15, 2013 – 7:00 p.m.
NORTH AURORA VILLAGE HALL - 25 E. STATE ST.
CALL TO ORDER - SILENT PRAYER – MEDITATION - PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
1. Max Herwig Day – August 2, 2013
1. Approval of Village Board Minutes dated July 1, 2013
2. Approval of Executive Session Minutes dated May 2, 2013
1. Approval of Change Order No. 6 for a Net Decrease in Contract amount of $19,633.50 for the 2012 Street Improvements – Smoketree
2. Approval of Pay Request No. 1, Partial to Builders Paving, LLC d/b/a Hardin Paving Services in the amount of $230,483.55 for the 2013 Street Improvements
3. Approval of a bid from Traffic Control and Protection for the Purchase of a Roadway Message/Directional Board in the amount of $13,125.00
4. Approval of a Proposal for the Oak Hill Pond Stabilization from Encap, Inc. in the amount of $29,958.00
5. Approval of a bid from Fox Valley Tree Service for the removal of 142 Parkway Ash Trees by in the amount of $27,000.00
6. Approval of Waiving Bids for the Purchase and Installation of Carpet at the North Aurora Activity Center
7. Approval of the Purchase and Installation of Carpet at the North Aurora Activity Center from Douglas Carpet in the amount of $6,860.00
8. Approval of an Ordinance Amending Title 5 Chapter 5.08.345 regarding Supplemental Outdoor Liquor Licenses
9. Approval of an Ordinance Granting a Special Use pursuant to Title 17, Chapter 15 of the North Aurora Zoning Ordinance to allow for the Reestablishment of a Non-conforming Four-family Residential Dwelling Unit (123 Dee Road)
10. Approval of an Ordinance Amending the Zoning Provisions of the North Aurora Municipal Code (Title 17) relative to Site Plan Review Procedures and Public Hearing Notifications
11. Approval of 1st Budget Amendment for FY 2013-14
12. Motion to Approve the purchase of Nixle 360 in the amount of $7,815.00 for Reverse 911 Services.
13. Approval of Bill List dated 07/15/2013 FY13 in the amount of $29,580.01; Approval of Bill List dated 07/15/2013 FY14 in the amount of $291,522.03
VILLAGE PRESIDENT REPORT
FIRE DISTRICT REPORT
VILLAGE DEPARTMENT REPORTS
B. Community Development
D. Public Works
1. Review of Executive Session Minutes dated June 3, 2013 and June 17, 20123
Initials _ DS___
All Meetings are Held in the Second Floor Boardroom at the Village Hall.