Village Board Meeting - 7:00 pm
NORTH AURORA VILLAGE BOARD MEETING
MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 23, 2013 – 7:00 p.m.
NORTH AURORA VILLAGE HALL - 25 E. STATE ST.
CALL TO ORDER - SILENT PRAYER – MEDITATION - PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
SWEARING IN OF NEW PATROL OFFICER - Officer Gerald R. Rekau
1. Approval of Village Board Minutes dated September 9, 2013
1. Approval of an Ordinance Authorizing Execution of an Annexation Agreement between the Village of North Aurora, Commonwealth Edison Company, LaFarge North America Inc. and LaFarge Aggregates Illinois, Inc.
2. Approval of an Ordinance Annexing Certain Territory Owned by Commonwealth Edison
3. Approval of an Ordinance Zoning and Granting a Special Use for Underground Mining to Commonwealth Edison Company for Use by LaFarge Illinois Aggregates, Inc.
4. Approval of an Ordinance Approving a Plat of Resubdivision of Lots 3 and 4 in the North Aurora Towne Centre, known as the “Gateway Industrial North Aurora Resubdivision”
5. Approval of Upgrade to Springbrook Finance Software for $23,400 and Implementation of Purchase Order Module for $10,000
6. Approval of a Bid from Winkler’s Tree Service in the Amount of $12,560.75 for the removal of 148 Parkway Tree Stumps
7. Approval of a Revised MFT Resolution for MFT Funds in the Amount of $597,108.41
8. Approval of Bill List dated 09/09/2013 in the Amount of $376,434.78
9. Approval of Bill List dated 09/23/2013 in the Amount of $214,162.73 and Bill List dated 09/23/2013 in the Amount of $4,000.26
VILLAGE PRESIDENT REPORT
FIRE DISTRICT REPORT
VILLAGE DEPARTMENT REPORTS
B. Community Development
D. Public Works